If you are a business owner, you are going through some REALLY tough times at the moment. I’ve spent the last twenty-five years learning how money, business and marketing work, and the last three years educating myself about geopolitics and macroeconomics and all about sound or hard money, so I may be able to help you with how to navigate these tricky business & financial waters.
If you are recovering from any kind of loss, be it bereavement, breakup or divorce, or a job loss, there is a necessary period of grieving that goes with that. Unfortunately, there is no hurrying this stage but eventually, you will start to feel better and start looking around, thinking about what to do with the rest of your life.
If you would like to start to live your life with more Swagger & Soul, just as I have, then in my experience, what you will need going forward is
- Healthy self-esteem, some great people around you, be ready to be curious, brave and open-minded
- A regular, ideally independent income and a firm grasp of your cash flow, especially given the forthcoming financial storm.
- A solid grasp of business skills and digital marketing if you run your own business (or want to start one)
I have worked with many hundreds, if not thousands, of amazing people over the last 25 years. Actually, I regard ANYONE who aspires to improve themselves or their lives as amazing. We are a rare breed.
Over 25 years I have collected a wealth of experiences (my own and those of my clients) and innumerable resources – not to mention my books – and I’m happy to share those with you.
Which topic would you like to focus on first?
I have also put together the three books I feel are most urgent for any business owner facing a recession, as we are right now. You can view those here.
You might also enjoy the 270 odd episodes of my joint podcast “Own It: Your Business & Your Life”. Each week we go into depth on an aspect of entrepreneurship, small business and everything encompassed in that. Here’s a link to Episode 1.
Ready To Work 1:2:1?
Your next step is to book and pay for a consultation.
This will cost you £150, which will then be refunded against any fees when we go on to work together for a minimum of three months, or up to a year. This reduces your investment accordingly provided you make that investment within 30 days.
If we don’t go on to work with each other, I guarantee you’ll walk away with way more than £150 worth of value and resources.
So please do not move forward if you are not sure. I recommended you check out all my resources – books, video, podcasts, before you commit. There are no refunds because I can’t get my time back and time is the most precious resource we have.
When you are ready, it’s a simple two-step process:
- Book yourself into my online diary. While the appointment is for 60 minutes, we don’t have to talk that long, sometimes we may talk a bit longer. Allow time and bring something to take notes on easily.
- As part of that process you’ll be able to pay £150 at the time of booking. This will be deducted from any further fees.
Any questions? Contact me via my Contact Page.