How To Get Control, Get Out Of Debt, Make More Money & Become A More Confident Investor
Discover how to – quickly and simply – take control, make much more money and create multiple and passive income streams from business, property, the stock-market and the internet.
This new and fully updated second edition of The Money Gym will enable you to earn more, shed toxic debt, keep more of what you earn, tone your financial muscles and come out winning no matter what the financial market is doing. In this acclaimed 9-step wealth building programme you will learn…
* How to tap into the 4 major sources of financial independence
* How to develop the right money mindset and why it’s so important
* Powerful immutable laws of money that work no matter what the market is up to
* How to shed toxic debt and build habits that ensure you never get caught again
* How minding your own business and mastering the internet could be the fastest way to riches
* Tactics to master cash flow control so that you always know where you are with your money
* How to save and invest (and know the difference!) wisely so that your pot grows rather than shrinks
* How to leverage even small funds in order to generate serious investment capital
* Why property, and certain other assets, are still more valuable than savings – even now!
Read this book to discover how to – quickly and simply – take control, make much more money and create multiple and passive income streams from business, property, the stock-market and the internet.
“Finally….a Kiyosaki for the Brits!” Independent Amazon Reviewer
If you could interview twenty-one successful entrepreneurs and investors and ask them “what is your No #1 best money tip?” do you think you would get some valuable insights into how rich and successful think about, and relate to money?
So did Nicola Cairncross, author of “The Money Gym” so that’s what she did. Actually, she interviewed one hundred and fifty of them! Many were millionaires already, many times over, some were well on their way. They had all made their millions in totally different ways.Every ‘best money tip answer was different too, but there were a couple of recurring themes.
Ranging from the practical to the psychological aspects of wealth creation, these successful entrepreneurs and successful investors hold nothing back. We find out how they grew up, financially, how they met mentors who helped them or how they had to work it out for themselves, how they made their money and how they feel about it now, along with what they are investing in now they are rich.
If you read this book today, one thing’s for sure, how you think and relate to money will never be the same about money again.
The Money Gym : The Missing Chapter
I’ve spent the last year building on the lessons I learned while writing The Money Gym and my Money Tips book. Taking wealth creation to a whole other level with investing in gold, silver and Bitcoin, trading cryptocurrencies to create a living with a surprisingly small pot indeed and generally getting myself out of the system. I share my resources (you can’t call it a book yet) in this update and show you where you can get help too. Find out more here >>>